PPIF funds innovative and potentially scalable FP projects for a limited duration (between twelve to eighteen months). The project duration is announced at the time of issuance of calls for proposals and no extension is granted.
Funding is awarded to projects aimed at addressing demand and supply side obstacles that adversely affect the uptake of family planning services. PPIF is looking to achieve the following outcomes by funding innovative family planning projects in different districts of Punjab:
- Increase in the Contraceptive Prevalence Rate
- Reduction in the unmet need for family planning services
- Acceleration of fertility decline
- Increased public awareness
Any given round of funding is open to any or all of the following:
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Government Organization
- Private Organizations
Grant applicants must fall into the categories listed above. In addition, organizations applying for grants should meet the following criteria.
- Must be registered for having legal status to operate in Pakistan. (share the copy of relevant registration certificate)
- Must have national tax number (NTN) or Free Tax Number (FTN) and General Sale Tax Number (GST) at FBR or Punjab Sales Tax Number (PSTN) at PRA. (share copy of certificates)
- Must have a minimum of PKR 5 Million of annual turnover as per last audit financial statements must be audited by ICAP registered auditing firm Or Income Tax return filed last year with FBR which show the annual turnover in tax returns or bank statement (attached copy of audited statement or last year tax return or bank statement)
- Must not be blacklisted by any government or bi-lateral/multi-lateral financial institution. (share affidavit on stamp paper)
- Must have experience of delivering similar or relevant projects or programs in Pakistan (attached copies of work orders/contracts/project report or description of relevant project with deliverable on signed company letter head)
1. Proposals must clearly framed to respond to a defined problem(s) concerning one or more of the focus sectors
- Result directly in increased access, effectiveness and/or coverage of family planning services
- Be implemented in PPIF target districts.
- Have the potential to be scaled-up.
- Begin to demonstrate results within a 12-month period.
- Must incorporate a sound a monitoring and evaluation plan to measure impact, and have an appropriate method for forecasting and setting targets – for example, the number of women reached by the project.
PPIF WELCOMES INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR FAMILY PLANNING PROJECTS. PLEASE REVIEW OUR “PROGRAM MANUAL" BEFORE SENDING YOUR IDEAS USING THE FORM BELOW.
[contact-form-7 id="12644" title="Funding Request Table"]